Compensation Planning Resource
Compensation Planning Resource Details
What this content is about:
The Tax Compensation Planning Resource shares the experience of leading tax and ERISA practitioners in structuring, amending and administering pensions and employee benefit and deferred compensation plans. This resource includes the following: the Compensation Planning Portfolios, featuring in-depth and timely analysis of compensation and benefits issues by experts; Tax Practice Series Chapters offering answers to everyday research and compliance questions; the Compensation Planning Journal providing practitioner articles and updates on recent developments; and instant access to relevant source documents.
What it helps you do:
- Access expert advice on compensation and benefits issues. The resource provides you with the experience of top practitioners to help guide you.
- Save time with practice tools you can use. Don’t reinvent the wheel if you don´t want. The resource’s model benefit plans and disclosure documents (including summary plan descriptions) are ready for you to adapt. The aim is to explain complex tax and ERISA issues in layman’s terms. Federal tax forms, State tax forms, tables, charts and lists and working papers eliminate the need to look anywhere else.
- Stay informed about the latest issues and understand what it means to you. Your Compensation Planning resource includes a variety of analysis and commentary publications.
- Guides: Treatise-like explanations of tax and ERISA matters.
- Tax Practice Outlines: Chapters offering answers to everyday compensation and benefits strategy and compliance questions.
- Source Documents: Primary source material including Laws & Regulations, Agency Documents, and Caselaw on the subject areas.
Major Topics Covered:
> Employee fringe benefits
> Cafeteria plans
> Nonqualified deferred compensation
> Life insurance as an employee benefit
> Plan selection
> Qualified plans
> Tax-deferred annuities
> Plan administration – including investment decisions
> Fiduciary responsibility and prohibited transactions
> Employee benefit plan aspects of mergers and acquisitions