Transfer Pricing Resource
Transfer Pricing Resource Details
What this service is:
The Transfer Pricing Resource provides analysis and commentary on the highly complex and quickly evolving area of transfer pricing. This resource includes in-depth analysis of renowned transfer pricing experts and instant access to relevant source documents and practice tools.
What it helps you do:
- Stay alert to how transfer pricing developments create new issues
- Benefit from analysis and perspective from leading U.S. and foreign practitioners and government positions. This Transfer Pricing resource provides U.S. and Foreign government officials, interpretations of laws they are enforcing in transfer pricing and permanent establishment areas.
Transfer Pricing Resource Structure
- Guides: In-depth analysis of specific transfer pricing topics.
- Practice Tools: Federal Tax Calendar, working papers, tables, charts and lists
- Source Documents: Primary source material including Laws & Regulations, Agency Documents, and Cases.
Major Topics Covered:
> Introductory materials on transfer pricing
> Section 482 Regulations and Rulings
> Transfer pricing judicial decisions, strategy and outcomes
> Economic, managerial and accounting principles in transfer pricing
> Transfer pricing records and information
> Alternative practical strategies in transfer pricing
> Section 6662 Transfer Pricing Penalties
> Advance pricing agreements
> Cost-sharing arrangements
> Transfer pricing rules of France, U.K., Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Korea, Australia, and Brazil
> OECD Transfer Pricing Rules and Guidelines